Saturday, July 22, 2006

surrealism

i guess it was one of those nights. i cant remember the exact timings of the following events. but it a rough estimate. oh well. see for yourself.

(12:00 midnight) Last thing that could remember. i was reading my giant bio textbook hoping to improve my D-grade into an A for promos. everyone else is asleep and all the lights in the hall and the kitchen are turned on.
(1:30am) i arouse from my sleep completely surprised. the whole house is dark and i realise that i am on my bed. i try and crack my head to remember how long i've been asleep but to no avail. i could only somewhat remember the dream i had.
i was standing on some white structure which felt like marble. the whole horizon was a sort of creamy white. there were no terrain features as far as i could see. only a flat white piece of land. i was barefooted and was in some kind of white robes. i try to walk forward but time seems to sluggish but i persist, trying to reach the edge of the structure i was standing on. i came to the edge of the monolith. across the white surroudings, i see numerous similar structures of different shapes and sizes. all white and appeared to be made of the same thing. here and there i see tall thin posts driven firmly into the ground.
if words cant explain it. maybe i picture can. i was quite startled to see this work of art drawn in 1944 by Kay Sage entitled "I Saw Three Cities." very freaky.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
anyway. back to the main topic.
(1:40am) still lying awake on my bed, i decide to go to the toilet.
(2:30am) i emerge from the toilet. i cannot remember what happened. i decide to my bed and sleep some more.
(4:45am) i wake up with wet eyes. cant remember what i was dreaming about. something about being in an eternal abyss with nobody but me. haiz. i couldnt sleep anymore. so i went to study bio.
(6:20am) i wake up on my table. apparently, i had fallen asleep but i have no idea when or how long i've been sleeping. i feel bloody tired.

and you. you ruined my mood AGAIN why do you always have to do it? it is always about you. you could have come if you really wanted to. or you could have just said no, you didnt want to come instead of giving the most retarded of excuses and then pushing the blame on me. bahh.

and i'm sure mr wong say i sit alone during class to my parents. maybe he was meaning the mental, spiritual, metaphysical thingy way but my parents saw it in a more physical way which i refuted immediately. haiz.

No comments: